CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Shopping & Packing....

...is already getting old and I've barely started! Went to Walmart this afternoon with three different packing lists, threw a ton of stuff in the cart, checked each list what felt like a zillion times (and yes you will be glared at if you do that at Walmart on a weekend, or maybe it was my mumbling to myself) and I still forgot stuff. And let me just say that the organization in the baby department was severely lacking especially for me the poor soul who needed to look at everything, read the labels, compare brand a to b and so on. So tomorrow after work, I'm off shopping again to get the rest of it. Ha! Who am I kidding, I know I won't be done tomorrow, I haven't even begun to figure out clothes for myself or Annie.

Got down the suitcase I took to Germany a few years ago and it suddenly looks so puny. I went in November (which means sweateres) and came back with a bunch of souvenirs so logically I know my eyes are lying to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with washing clothes while there and I have an very large army duffel which will be an additional suitcase for the trip back but right now I'm finding the whole thing overwhelming. I'm a "pack the night before" kinda gal and I strongly suspect that's not going to work this time. And the clock continues to tick.....

But hey my toes look purdy and just looking at this face makes it worth all this and more.

1 comments:

s. said...

i happened across your blog maybe a month ago, and it really appealed to me. you're kind of inspiring. congratulations. :)