CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting There (and a bonus)

Well I'm getting there. I "think" I'm done shopping (please let me be done shopping as it is definitely not my idea of a good time), Visa has been called, I have plane tickets, hotel reservations, an entry visa and an empty suit case just sitting the guest room waiting to be filled. Baring something I've forgotten I'm down to laundry, packing, making some extra copies of my paperwork and figuring out the new camcorder. Not too shabby since I still have almost four more days (yeah the odds are 50/50 that I'm spacing on somthing)!

Other than the "packing project", I'm in charge of the yams and stuffing this year (and I consider the stuffing a success if it takes just like Mom's, yummy). Oh yeah and two more days of work.....sigh.

PS Got some more pictures of Annie today (I know I wasn't expecting them either). So here are a few of the very last pictures we'll see without Mommy in her life. :-)

Yep, looks like I better keep an eye on my cell phone.
Is this a sign that my baby is already walking?

0 comments: