CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nesting

Anyone know how to induce it? Is there a pill? Can I buy it in a store? Do I need to dance naked under a full moon? Is it only available online? It is something I should have been genetically given? Has it not been FDA approved so I'll need to cross the border to get it? Does wearing one of those bands or bracelets work? Just tell me, I'll pay it, I'll do it, I'll drive miles and miles to get it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm getting stuff done but it's not out of a compulsive inner desire to prepare for Annie. I'm doing it kicking and screaming the entire time. This is not like working in my yard I can do that all day without realizing the passage of time. Despite the fact that the clothes are cute, the toys are fun to play with (and don't even bother to mention that they aren't for me and that playing with them only takes up precious time), and everything is little it is just not my forte. I've tried telling myself that this is for Annie, whom I'm already head over heals in love with but this is.........

Is it a shot with a big ole needle??

0 comments: