CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Dance

Yep, I'm doing the happy dance and I don't think it's because I'm walking bare feet on cold tile. I actually managed to sleep through the night without my usual 3:30am e-mail check. Woke up and went to the computer, scanned my e-mail with blurry eyes and noticed hmmm Kohl's is having another sale, LL Bean is offering a free gift card with purchase and netflix received my movie. And wait a minute that's a new e-mail address but my eyes are so blurry what does it say? Hanoi? It's from Hanoi and there's approval in the subject line. So I skim through the e-mail and I begin the happy dance.

Waiting for a call from my agency about possible travel dates. Yeah there will be another stocking on the mantel this year.

PS By the way, it is virtually impossible to dial a phone while doing the happy dance even if it is the same number that your parents have had since you were two years old!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! Getting that email is so surreal, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Congratualtions.

MemberNYPD said...

I so enjoy your humor. I wish I could be that witty... See, when you stop looking, it appears. (the email reading at 3am)

Keep me posted!!!!!!