CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She's gonna be a basketball star!

That is if the height I was given today is correct. Measuring in at 31 inches she'd be around the 85th percentile (for big American babies) but my svelte daughter still weighs a trim 15 pounds and doesn't show up on the charts for weight. Yes in four months she's gained less than a half a pound. Oh and in the same period (if her height is accurate both now and in July) she's grown over 4 inches! Obviously I'm not taking a lot of stock in her length but in case she's all legs I am going to bring mostly dresses. If it looks like a short dress that was meant to be a longer one no will be the wiser.

31 inches I'm only 5' 4", I'd at least like a few years where I can be the taller one. Sheez....

1 comments:

Mr. Peacock said...

Please put a basketball in her hands at a young age. :)