CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Shower

And a surprise one to boot. And one of my bosses (yes I have two either I'm so talented that I'm in demand or I'm such a handful it takes two people to handle me, I refuse to ponder which is closer to the truth) totally pulled me in by asking me about my favorite topic (yes money well in my case it really just the numbers). We talked about a few things then he said one of the board members was down the hall so let's go talk to him about it. I start to walk into the gym (I work at an old elementary school) room and I see all these pink tables and people everywhere. All I can say is that I was completely overwhelmed. My mom was there, my best friend, her mom and a ton of people from work. My first reaction was to bee line the other way. I know that I'm a big ham, but only in small groups, not crowds. Obviously my best friend would have tackled me had I tried so I walked around the room saying hello, thank you and probably smiling like an idiot. Then I saw this huge table of gifts. All I can say is that Annie has many, many friends and fans. She received books, blankets, a few clothes, a wading pool, a cute little pink trike (with blinkers!), a cake made of diapers, a bunch of toys.... and well things I can't even remember now but here are pics of some of the items that were displayed for me on the stage:









Yes, I love spending time in my yard (its my manna from heaven) so now I have many ways to keep her occupied, if I can just a place for everything!

0 comments: