CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Election Night...

- and the political commercials will finally cease (but warning the holiday commercials are on their heels).
- the Prop 8 people (both for and against) will stop staking out major intersections all over the state (CA). Note to those who feel strongly enough about an issue to stand on street corners with your signs. To sway other people towards your view point it's probably a good idea to pay attention to how you dress, how you behave and to stay out of traffic since cars are BIGGER than you.
- polling places are packed all over the country. Despite how divisive this campaign seems to have gotten, it's great to see people voting and most importantly caring about our country. Despite the beating this country's reputation has taken the last few years, I still believe this is the best place on earth to live. And yes, I often choke up when hearing the national anthem.
- and tonight I'm going to watch anything that I have taped on my DVR or that's on Discovery or the History channel, I am DONE with this political season. :-)

0 comments: