CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Things Annie's better off not knowing....

1. Trust me, I'd do anything to take your nap for you. I'm a sleeper and dang it I'm good at it.
2. There are a lot of vegetables that I just plain don't like. So please don't notice that on some nights the dog is much happier sitting under my chair than yours.
3. Although I'm going to encourage you to try new things, your mommy is a chicken and even now won't do some of the things I'm trying to get you to do.
4. I had PB & J just about every day in elementary school. Once in a while your grandma would convince me to try something else, I was almost always disappointed.
5. Since I'm a true blue accountant and have all of the quirks that go with it, I will have a hard time watching you not stay in the lines when you color. However, I'll do my best to not offer to "help".
6. Yes, I will have you make your own bed when you are old enough but frankly I still don't see the point.
7. I do not have a sense of direction, so please be open to taking the "scenic" route from time to time.
8. I love you more than you'll ever know, so saying no is going to be hard, please don't push it and never ever learn how to do boo-boo lip, I'm a sucker for it.

0 comments: