CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Annie's Day

[it should be noted that I'm feeling a (little) cranky today, had breakfast at my favorite hole in the wall and my stomach wasn't into it, so 'cuse the attitude. Also I realize that this blog is supposed to be about Annie and I will do my best to oblige but it's kind of difficult when she's on the other side of the planet from me. Yep there's the attitude again.]

Annie's Day
- Got out of the crib, but not for long enough
- Held and loved by the nannies, but there are too many kids and not enough nannies
- Had some food, but she's so tiny she probably could and should have eaten more

Please don't get me wrong, from what I've heard the orphanage Annie lives in is clean, music is played and I'm sure they do as much as possible with their limited funds. I'm also confident that the nannies give 110% and are giving all of the babies some of their time but the kicker for me is that she's in a METAL crib, I've only once seen pictures of her with any kind of toy nor have I ever seen her with anything that she can snuggle with. LET ME BRING HER HOME. She's been in an orphanage for almost a year now (and prior to that a hospital), she's never experience any kind of home life, people have come and gone in her life and it's time that ended for her.

So US government, I pay my taxes, I contribute to the betterment of society by working for a school district, I even recycle, I drive slower than my mom in order to save gas, what do you say, let's just wrap up whatever you are doing in Vietnam and send me the e-mail that will either make me jump for joy or cry like a baby with joy? Please?

PS To my new cyper pal from New York "G", I'll post pictures of the nursery in the next day or so.

4 comments:

MemberNYPD said...

Please hurryyyyyyyyyyyyy....Thanks

Mr. Peacock said...

Annie, we need you to come to Sacramento soon or else we will have to check Marti into a psych. ward for telling us lies. :)

Love ya Annie. You'll have a cousin from me and Heather come March!!!

___

Zip

Aunty Kristin said...

I have been waiting so very long for a neice or nephew. Its time for Annie to come home! I already have way too many Christmas gifts to mail off to her new home. I am looking forward to spoiling her and sending her back home dirty!

MemberNYPD said...

Ok Marti....it's a deal! One sunset-watching for ya...ok, maybe a few more! Any MaiTai's with that order?? lol

Georgeanne