CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Packratalga

Packratalga - usually a heredity disease most severe in cases where both parents are suffers. However, some cases have been diagnosed in patients where heredity does not appear to be a factor. Most common symptoms - full closets, stacks of papers in numerous locations and in more severe cases, the inability to park one's car in the garage due to stored items the sufferer feels that they "just might need someday". Incurable and the severity often increases with age. Treatment, none although in rare case symptoms may be temporarily relieved by sending a victim away for the weekend and CLEANING HOUSE.

Yep, that's me. I have clothes I'll probably never wear again but if you ask me "yes, I'm definitely going to wear them", books, a lot of books, that if I wait long enough I'll forget "who dun it" and recipes that use ingredients I don't even like.

Anyone know how to induce the urge to "nest" in adoptive moms?

0 comments: